Some of the areas I can coach you on include:
- Creating your website. If you are completely new to the blogging world, I can help you create your website, choose hosting, help find a website designer, and more.
- Designing your website. I won’t be able to actually design your website (that is not my expertise), but I can help you make your website easier to navigate for readers so that they stay. Is your website easy for readers to use? I can help you create a better layout in order to increase conversions, increase the number of readers you have, and overall just to have a better website.
- Monetizing your website. This is a question I am often asked about, and I can help you come up with different ways to possibly monetize your website.
- Teaching you how to correctly use social media. Social media is an area that many do not fully understand, and it’s one of the most requested areas that I coach website owners on. I can help you better understand Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, and more.
- Marketing your blog. You can have a great blog but no one may ever read it. This is where blog marketing comes in. I can help you find readers and increase the amount of people who find you.
- Creating a game plan. I can help you think of a plan for your blog. Also, if your blog is earning you a large enough income, I can help you create a “leaving your day job” game plan. I can answer any questions you may have about my process of making the switch to self-employment and cover any topics you may have not thought about.
If you are interested in my coaching services, please e-mail me at budgetwithbelle (at) gmail.com
If you are interested in starting a blog, I created an easy-to-use tutorial that will help you start a blog of your own for cheap, starting at only $3.95 per month (this low price is through my link only) for blog hosting. In addition to the low pricing, you will receive a free blog domain (a $15 value) through my Bluehost link if you purchase at least 12 months of blog hosting. FYI, you want/need to be self-hosted if your website is used for freelancing purposes or if you want to make money blogging.