Before you submit a guest post, make sure you read the guidelines and then contact me via email, info*at*budgetwithbelle*dot*com.
- You have to be a blogger with an active website.
- The post has to be an original piece, at least 1000 words, and if you can include a picture, that is great. But not necessary.
- You can include up to two links back to your blog in the body and links to your social accounts in the bio.
- No affiliate links.
- No paid links to commercial sites.
- Make sure the post is spell checked.
- Please come over on the day you are published to reply to comments and promote in social networks.
- Be personal, this post is about getting to know you and have my readers want to visit your site. An impersonal list post will not do it.
- Finally, Budget with Belle, is about building wealth, finding ways to make more, achieving life goals, aiming higher, thinking out of the box… Posts about those topics are welcome, I would love to hear about your plans to start a side hustle, not how you save money on XYZ. Unless XYZ is a travel destination. Or a piece of real estate. You get the idea.
I reserve the right to edit or refuse any post that does not follow those guidelines.