One Simple Step to Big Savings
Is Insurance! Yes, Insurance. Whether it’s car, home or health insurance. You’ll save big this New Year when you look into the lowering your rates. Once you decide to check into ways to save on insurance, you’ll soon discover that shopping around is your best bet.
That’s great advice, but we’ve found that it falls a little short. The best way to get a great deal on insurance is to work with an independent insurance agent who can comparison shop for you.
Unexpected Bumps (in Premiums)
In the last few years, many insurance companies have had to pay out millions and sometimes billions of dollars in natural disaster claims. As a result, they’ve had to raise rates, even on property owners like Susan D. from Holiday, FL, who’ve never filed a claim.
“My husband and I had been happy with our previous insurance, but when they raised our rates 20% with no claims, we decided to shop around,” Susan told us.
Imagine what a 20% increase in insurance premiums could do to your plans to become debt-free this year. Don’t let an unexpected bump derail your plans. Susan called an ELP who not only saved her the 20%, but she got a new policy that saved her $440 a year!
Via Dave Ramsey
Find Extra Money in Your Budget
One way to find extra money in your budget this year is to make extra money. There is so many side hustles that you can partake in to increase your income this year. One of our favorites is
One of our favorites is starting a blog. Starting a money making blog has allowed a lot of bloggers to gain the freedom we all seek to have. There are so many bloggers out there with brand new blogs already making thousands of dollars a month! And yours can also!
If you are interested in starting a blog of your own, I created a tutorial that will help you start a blog of your own for cheap, starting at only $3.75 per month (this low price is only through my link) for blog hosting. In addition to the low pricing, you will receive a free website domain (a $15 value) through my Bluehost link if you purchase, at least, 12 months of blog hosting.
Another simple way you can add some money in your pocket is by taking surveys. You can do this while watching TV with your children or on a break at work. There really easy to do and complete and can add hundreds of dollars to you side hustle a month.
That can help with paying the insurance bill or anything else you see fit. A list of (legit) my current go-to survey sites.
Take Online Surveys
- National Consumer Panel (Sign-Up Bonus)
- Pinecone Research (Potentially earn at least $3 per survey)
- American Consumer Opinion Panel (There’s potential to earn around $150-$175/month)
- InboxDollar (Earn 2,000 points as a sign-up bonus)
- Smart Panel (Earn $5 per device per month plus quarterly loyalty bonus)
- Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel (I was able to earn over $100 worth of prizes and gift cards)
- EarningStation ($10 bonus after 5 site sign-ups)
- Opinion Outpost (Earn cash/gift cards)
- Vindale Research ($2.00 signup bonus)
- YouGov (Earn 2,000 points as a sign-up bonus)
- Swagbucks (One of my most favorite sites)
- Survey Club (Potentially earn at least $50 per survey)
Read For More:
What are your plans for saving in the New Year? And how have you saved in the past? Let’s discuss below.